SED Special Electronic Design
SED Limited society environment management
- Remote access
- Automations aimed at limiting consumption
- Device automations override
- Granular user privileges
- Verification of consumpion of variable temporal arc
- Hierarchical control between buildings
Special Electronic Design
The electrical system globally exploits the use of contactors in bistable relay for the control of devices and not natively provided for a home automation system. The home automation control adapters have been added at a later time and positioned in parallel to a preexisting plant, so as to read the status of the devices and also control the contactors. In this perspective, it wanted to show that it is possible to ‘extend’ a classic system with home automation controls, as well as to limit the planned set of activities and allow for retrofitting low costs.
The Easybox cards are therefore used to add a classic on the system advanced features, including:
- Timing the ignition of the fan coil in order to ensure a homogeneous air conditioning of rooms
- Timing the switching off of devices, so as to minimize the wastage from forgetfulness.
- Collect data on the use of the devices so as to estimate the fuel consumption and the resulting savings, compared to the scenario of a classic system.
The system is run on a workstation WIN 7 Intel Core i3 and 4GB RAM; The same machine also houses a SQLSERVER 2008 server.
Plugins used for the current system
- Easybox boards control
- Harvester: storage of usage data on db
- Twilight: events based on sunrise and sunset times
- Chat: remote control, test controls and automation
- Desktop Frontend